The selected top quality papers from accepted papers will receive the best paper awards.
Initial Submission Preparation
The conference caters to both practitioners and academics. For this purpose, the format of the submissions is divided into two categories, with different submission requirements. Tutorial and special session submissions adhere to the following directions as well. Please carefully read the Author Instructions listed here to ensure an accurate submission.
RASSE 2021 solicits original work not under consideration for publication in any other conference or journal. We welcome the submissions in the following categories:
- Research and application papers: long manuscripts (8 pages maximum) addressing novel ideas, theoretical issues, technologies, methodologies, and applications.
- Case studies and practical experiences in the industry: short papers (6 pages maximum) presenting practical ideas and case studies.
Tutorials on the latest trends in System Sciences and Engineering are planned. The interested organizers should contact Tutorial Chairs for the details.
Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress.
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: 53195X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
**High-quality papers that are accepted and presented will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password. If you already have an EDAS account, please log into EDAS and follow the Submission of Papers Instructions below. To create an account in EDAS, follow these instructions:
- Visit the IEEE RASSE 2021 Submission Portal and click the New Users link.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS IEEE RASSE 2021 Submission Portal and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your username, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Papers
To submit your work, please login to the IEEE RASSE 2021 Submission Portal and follow these steps:
- Click here to be taken to the IEEE RASSE 2021 Submission Portal
- Click on the Track in which you want to submit your work. The options will be: Regular Papers, Special Session Proposals, Tutorial Proposals, and Ph.D. Forum submissions.
- Type in the title of the work, and a brief abstract of the work. This is simply for quick reference for reviewers, and not your full PDF of the work.
- Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your abstract or draft paper will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- EDAS uses the term Manuscript to refer to the PDF form of your paper submission
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the file by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your work. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If an author would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material. Additional information is available here.